Warranty Supervisor - East/South East - Leading Builder
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client a privately owned company are currently seeking a Warranty Supervisor with domestic building experience to join their South Eastern/Eastern team on a permanent basis.
You will work for an established builder which will offer you a secure position within their Warranty division using your building knowledge to coordinate and manage trades ensuring the maintenance works are completed to the required quality and a high level if customer service provided to your clients.
If you are a domestic tradesman and looking to go off the tools and join a leading builder then this could be the ideal move for you.
You will have the support of a highly experienced management team that will assist you when needed.
There is an opportunity to get promoted into a more Senior position down the line based on performance when the opportunity arises.
- Perform maintenance and warranty inspections as required by the contract and or customer requests
- Provide the necessary information, support and clear direction to all sub-contractors/suppliers to ensure maintenance works are completed in full and on time.
- Inspect all warranty works once completed Scheduling and coordinating trades on job sites
- Assess and complete identified tasks and or arrange to have tasks completed within agreed timeframes.
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a volume builder
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$80,000 - $95,000 + Super + Car + phone + tablet
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5300 or email your resume to email@example.com