Town Planning - Senior | Principal | Team Manager
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe offer:
- $100,000K - $120,000K base + super + benefits
- On-going career progression and training
- Project diversity across residential - industrial - commercial - subdivisions + more
- Excellent team environment - one of the best team atmospheres I’ve seen - social & supportive
- Offering the chance for someone to step up and take on a new challenge
A leading Urban Development group who are well respected in the Victorian Town Planning, Development and Surveying space. The company sits at around 60+ employees with a healthy client base & pipeline of projects.
Projects range from mixed-use development, residential, industrial, Infill developments, subdivisions, infrastructure and more
My client is seeking a Town Planner at a Senior - Lead - Principal or Managerial level. You will be a passionate Town Planner who can deliver projects, mentor and develop others, lead & inspire, manage clients as well as network/win business.
This company is renowned for its staff retention, generous remuneration, and high-quality work. You will enjoy a flexible and forward-thinking work environment. The team is social, supportive and collaborative.
- Qualifications in Town Planning
- Experience and exposure to VCAT hearings
- A high level of professionalism and technical understanding when dealing with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing, mentoring or progressing other town planners
- Consultancy experience desirable however not essential
For a confidential chat about your career, as well as my client then please make contact on my details below.
Ian Willett - Civil Consulting - Team Manager
0420 434 345