Town Planner - Statutory Planner - Urban Planner
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhats on offer:
- $70K - $95K Package
- Job security with years of work in the pipeline
- Smaller - medium sized group with a great working environment
- Flexible working if needed
- Career progression as well as training and on-going support
A medium sized consultancy who have a huge presence in Victoria. Delivering projects across Urban Development from Residential, Commercial, Environmental, Subdivisions and infrastructure.
You will be involved in Planning Assessments, Property Analysis, Development Feasibility, Planning Permit Applications and Planning Amendments and environmental planning.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Town Planning
- Experience of Statutory Planning 2 years + (Happy with either council or consultancy background)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive and be a team player
For a confidential chat about your career and this company, please call me on my details below.
Ian Willett - Civil Manager
0420 434 345