- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhat's on offer:
- $65,000K - $85,000k +benefits
- On-going career progression and training
- Project diversity across residential - industrial - commercial - subdivisions
- Excellent team environment - one of the best team atmospheres I’ve seen - social & supportive
This very well-regarded multidisciplinary group who have a reputation for a consistently high level of delivery whilst maintaining a close-knit, ‘family’ atmosphere in-house. Led by a reputable industry figure, they work with a varied and desirable client base across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity for a Town Planner to work on a wide range of projects across urban development (residential - industrial - commercial and subdivision projects) - Whilst also enjoying a flexible and forward-thinking work environment. The team is social, supportive and collaborative.
This company is renowned for its staff retention, generous remuneration and high-quality work.
- 3 + years’ town planning experience
- Consultancy experience highly desirable however not essential
- VCAT experience would be ideal
Make it happen:
If you are interested and have the desired skill set please click "Apply Now" Alternatively feel free to contact Anthony to discuss in more detail on 0410 825 998