Mid- to Senior Civil Engineer/Designer | 12d experience | Diverse Projects
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOn offer:
- Salary ranging from $80k-$120k TSP
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects, including Urban Development, Buildings, Environmental and Infrastructure
- The opportunity to work with a national group
- Excellent mentoring and flexibility
A national engineering consultancy working on a variety of projects across the Urban Development, Buildings, Environmental and Infrastructure space, all over the East Coast of Australia.
My client is looking for enthusiastic Civil Engineers/Designers with a strong capability in using 12d across Land Development/local government/municipal or civils associated around buildings projects.
- Technical Design, documentation of a number of highly technical projects in Land Development, Buildings projects and Local government (Subdivisions, Residential - Industrial - Commercial buildings)
- 12d Design across - Sub-Divisions - roads, drainage, sewer & water. pavements, car parks, local municipal works or other associated civil design...
- Site investigation
- Tender and bid writing/review
- Working with the local authorities and contractors
- Exposure to Project Management duties
- Civil Degree or diploma qualified
- A good amount of exposure to 12d
- Experience across the design/drafting of Subdivisions, roads, drainage, sewer, and water; pavements, car parks, capital works or other related civil works in Urban development
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to progress and learn
- Ideally some construction/site experience
Interviews are happening next week, so if you’re interested and available, send a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com , or give me a call on 0410 653 932 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.