Technical Director -Drainage Engineer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Contract or Temp
Job DescriptionOne of the most desirable and busiest consultancies in Melbourne is seeking a Technical Director - Drainage Engineer with 12d or DRAINS experience to work on large transport projects in Victoria.
Due to an influx of new major projects our client's transport team require a Technical Director - Drainage Engineer with 12D or DRAINS experience. Known for delivering some of Victoria's largest infrastructure projects our client is securing an enviable pipeline of work.
The Civil/Transport Team are heavily involved in supporting a wide variety of civil engineering projects including highways, bridges and rail. The role will be responsible for the production of drainage related concepts and designs whilst working closely with the Highways and Rail design teams.
To be eligible for this position you must have:
- Demonstrated ability to use civil engineering design software, including; 12D or DRAINS.
- Experience in design of major highways, drainage, sewer and water infrastructure, stormwater and drainage infrastructure.
- Ability in maintaining client relationships, establishing client needs and delivering on their expectations
- Leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in report writing and tender proposals
- Be familiar with specifications and guidelines of Department of Transport, Water Authorities & VicRoads.
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lee on 0451 990 792