Supervisor - Civil Construction - Civil Supervisor - Melbourne
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
A leading and well-established Civil Contractor who have a large and diverse project portfolio. They are a large tier two with a huge presence in the Melbourne market
Located in the South East fo Melbourne with projects across the state. Roadwork, Pavements, Car parks, Road upgrade projects are underway with plenty in the pipeline.
What’s on offer?
Our client is recognised for having completed high quality work major road projects for government bodies and local councils. They are well resourced to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
You will be working closely with Project Managers and as part of a crew to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
Key aspects of this role will be:
- Manage sub-contractors, resources and plant + machinery
- Ensure safety and compliance is being adhered to
- Report and record all site documentation
- Run and conduct pre-start meetings
- A Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Drainage, road & bridge works and bulk earthworks experience within Australia is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of machinery capabilities and maintenance
- A skilled and confident communicator, experienced in operating client facing
Follow the link below. Or E-mail your resume in confidence to email@example.com or call Adam on 0416 275 485
I have a range of positions available so please contact me if you are seeking a new challenge.
Adam Lane - Civil Contracting
0416 275 485
Only those who are eligible to work in Australia can be considered.