Structures Manager | National Consultancy | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
This mid-sized national Civil/Structural have a strong presence interstate for almost two decades. They are relative newcomers to the Melbourne market, but are successfully winning a range of work across multiple sectors. Projects includes mid and high-rise commercial towers, education, age-care and government buildings. They have excellent relationships with some of Australia largest contractors and architecture firms.
What’s on offer:
This long-established consultancy focus on their staff and hold a collaborative working environment as a top priority. You will have strong support from interstate Directors but given full autonomy in this role. If you have hit a glass ceiling in a large organisation, this is the career advancing opportunity you need. Profit share, future equity options and an agile environment full of ambitious Engineers are just some of the perks with a salary ranging from $230k - $260k. Please call 0414 622 689 for more information.
About the role:
This consultancy is now looking to hire a leader. You will drive the success of the Melbourne office and boost their market presence. This is a strategic leadership position that will support and own the growth of this office in their early stages. You will report to the interstate Director and business owner. You will remain hands on with the design. You must have a strong market presence looking to take on a bigger challenge.
- Create a new client Base and generate new business relationships
- Manage and mentor staff, ensuring technical excellence
- Design of structures for various sectors
- Provide Technical Leadership with cutting edge solutions
- Commercial acumen, P&L reports, bids and tenders
- Become the face of this company and own of it's reputation
Your talents will include:
- Degree qualified, Registered Building Practitioner
- A decade of experience in a Melbourne consultancy
- Exceptional knowledge of the Melbourne market
- Ability to seek out new projects and business relationships
- Strong portfolio of local projects, excellent technical ability
- Proven experience mentoring and developing a Structures team
Make it happen:
Click "apply for this job" or submit your CV to email@example.com.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.