Structural REVIT Drafter | Buildings | CBD fringe
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a national group of like-minded individuals from similar backgrounds. They have a start-up feel, with the successful connections of a global group. Their office is located just a few minutes outside the CBD.
What’s on offer
Our client offers exciting opportunities to their employees, they will provide the path to advance your career and project management experience.
The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $70,000 - $90,000 package. This consultancy have a small but passionate team.
About the role:
This role would suit a Structural Drafter who has a competent grasp of REVIT and had exposure to concrete and steel design. You will also have the opportunity to learn or develop existing skills in post tension. If you are looking to increase your technical knowledge and develop your REVIT expertise, then this is for you. You will be mentored and supported as you develop your Drafting career.
Your day will consist of:
Structural REVIT drafting and modelling of mid and high-rise commercial and aged care buildings. You will assist internal and interstate teams with maintaining REVIT libraries and documentation standards.
- Structural REVIT drafting, modelling and documentation
- Creation and editing of REVIT families and libraries
- Maintain REVIT documentation
- Collaborate with and support the Engineering team
Your talents will include:
- Minimum three years structural REVIT drafting experience
- Diverse portfolio of buildings projects
- A passion for REVIT, and ambitions to learn more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamo, Aconex, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper knowledge a bonus
How to apply:
If you tick all these boxes and are looking to move to beautiful Melbourne, what are you waiting for? Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.