Structural Internal Reviewer
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Part-time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
A global multi-discipline Tier 1 Consultancy in the city is looking to bring on board an Internal Reviewer to assist them in the delivery of industrial and manufacturing projects.
What’s on offer:
This is a part-time opportunity, ideal for someone who is looking for that extra level of flexibility with their work, or who is looking to reduce their workload towards the end of their career. This global group is renowned for its excellent culture, and can be fully flexible with the working arrangements for this individual.
About the role:
As the Internal Reviewer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all projects are running on time and budget
- Reviewing the designs completed by other engineers and making any necessary recommendations or changes
- Mentoring junior engineers and teaching them the tricks of the trade
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Minimum 15 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer
- CPEng (ideally)
- Experience in detailed design
- Experience working in either the industrial / heavy industry / resources / energy or large-scale construction industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading teams and mentoring more junior staff members
Make it happen:
If you are interested in this position and believe you tick the boxes, then what are you waiting for? Apply now to avoid missing out on this incredible opportunity. Alternatively, call Michela on 0410 653 932 or send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
I am also interested in speaking to Structural Engineers at all levels, so if this one isn’t for you but you’re on the lookout for a new opportunity, please give me a call for a confidential chat.