Structural Engineers | Bridges & Infrastructure
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Perth
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a global multi-discipline group with a strong pipeline of projects across major road and rail are looking to increase their capacity across bridge delivery and marine associated work. This is an opportunity for Bridge & Marine Engineers at various levels to progress their career with a global brand delivering newsworthy projects.
What’s on offer:
These groups are renowned for taking excellent care of their employees, offering a variety of career progression opportunities and a commitment to strong work/life balance. This global brand is a name everyone wants on their CV and will allow you to make an impact on the future of transport in Perth.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of bridges, culverts, retaining walls, Marine and Maritime projects.
- Cooperating with other design teams to ensure structural integrity
- Preparing design documentation, technical reports and clients specifications
- Leading team members, provide technical advice and mentoring
- Building rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing projects, allocating resources, manage budge programs and invoicing
- A recognised Engineering qualification
- Minimum 8 years consultancy experience
- Demonstrated background delivering bridges and infrastructure projects
- Sound experience in design and analysis software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in these opportunities, then register your application now. Any questions call Lee on 0451 990 792.
Please note, we have a number of opportunities available across this space, so if this one doesn't quite tick your boxes but you're on the lookout for something new, please call me for a confidential chat.