Structural Engineer | Global group | CBD office
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
Our client is a global multi-discipline consultancy established over 60 years ago. The Melbourne structures team are successfully winning hospitals, education, aged care buildings and government buildings. Why would you choose this company? To work on large buildings projects across Australia, to have the support of a management that want to progress your Engineering career and to work with a sociable, passionate but laid back team.
What’s on offer
This is a great opportunity with a flexible salary range depending on the individual Engineer. You will join a global brand who have a consistently busy project pipeline. This team offer mentoring from Technical Experts in interstate offices. Additional perks include a vibrant social club, a good work/life balance, regular internal training workshops and a collaborative culture.
Your day will consist of:
Structural design of hospitals, education, aged care buildings and government buildings post-tension concrete and steel buildings. You will be using the latest software packages for structural modelling, documentation and analysis.
- Structural design, analysis and modelling
- Project documentation and planning
- Use of RAPT, RAM Concept, Spacegass and ETABS
- Site meetings, investigations and construction observations
Your talents will include:
- Minimum four years local consultancy experience
- Designed using all materials; PT/RC, steel, masonry
- Strong experience across various software packages
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-discipline environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Make it happen:
If you have hit the ceiling in your current role and want a global brand on your CV, then APPLY now. Call Siobhan on 0414 622 689 if you have any questions.
Please send your application to email@example.com.