Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This national Engineering Consultancy have a long established reputation of expert delivery throughout Melbourne and Australia wide. The office is well established, successfully winning mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects, sports, education and aged care buildings.
What’s on offer
This is a great opportunity with an attractive remuneration where you will be offered hands on mentoring to progress your career. This team are independent individuals but offer team support when required. This group has a vibrant personality with decades of local experience to learn from in a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. You will be given responsibility and access to all stages of a buildings project.
About the role:
This client is looking to fill more than one role. Ideally Structural Design Engineers with a minimum of three years local consultancy. We are seeking Engineers who have had exposure to a diversity of local buildings projects. You will work collaboratively with a team of Engineers and Drafters on exciting and complicated buildings projects. You will report to a highly experienced Associate Engineer.
Your day will consist of:
Structural design of local buildings projects across multiple industries You will be using the latest software packages for structural modelling and analysis. You will also engage with clients, architects and builders during meetings and site inspections.
- Design multi-storey steel and concrete buildings
- Use of RAPT, RAM Concept and ETABS
- Site inspections and construction observations
- Collaborate with and support the Structures team
Your talents will include:
- Minimum two years local consultancy experience
- Multi-storey design and post-tension experience
- Diverse portfolio of structural design and analysis
- Strong proficiency in software but hungry for more
- Good site ability and liaison with clients
- Excellent client communication skills
Begin your application:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to email@example.com?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.