Structural Engineer | Bridges & Infrastructure | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 5 days ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This global multi-discipline group have a strong pipeline of projects with TfNSW, Sydney Trains and RMS. This is an opportunity for Infrastructure Engineers at various levels to progress their career with a reputable brand delivering newsworthy projects.
What’s on offer:
These groups are renowned for taking excellent care of their employees, offering a variety of career progression opportunities and a commitment to strong work/life balance These global brand are names everyone wants on their CV and will allow you to make an impact on the future of transport in Melbourne.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of bridges, culverts, retaining walls, cut and cover tunnels etc.
- Cooperating with other design teams to ensure structural integrity
- Preparing design documentation, technical reports and clients specifications
- Leading team members, provide technical advice and mentoring
- Building rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing projects, allocating resources, manage budge programs and invoicing
- A recognised Engineering qualification
- Minimum 5 years consultancy experience
- Demonstrated background delivering bridges and infrastructure projects
- Ability to build relationship with clients
- Sound experience in design and analysis software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in these opportunities, then register your application now. Any questions call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.
Please note, we have a number of opportunities available across this space, so if this one doesn't quite tick your boxes but you're on the lookout for something new, please call me for a confidential chat.