Strategic Asset Manager
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
A leading National Facilities & Asset Management provider who is experiencing a period of growth through continued success. Working across a diverse customer base including, Government, Utilities, Corporate, Corrections, Education and more they are true leaders in the field they have the ability to train and empower staff to get the most out of their career.
As the Strategic Asset Manager, you will be operating across multiple contracts and responsible for the asset management plan, developing asset maintenance regimes, maintaining the asset database and developing asset replacement or renewal programs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining Asset Management plans
- Ensure the appropriate configuration of the asset management system to provide sufficient detail
- Identify and develop asset replacement and renewal programs, improving asset failure rates and reducing operational expenditure
- Reviewing the performance of suppliers and contractors
- Contribute to the development of tender documents when required
You will have previous experience and a proven track record in a similar role with the ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and a strategic approach.
You will have:
- Previous experience in Asset Register plans
- Exposure implementing asset and maintenance management systems
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and BI Reporting tools
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or similar
- The ability to engage and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
How To Apply
To register your interest for this exciting opportunity please click ‘apply’ and follow the prompts or call Simon Darmody on 0404 607 124 for a confidential discussion.