Site Supervisor | Medium Density/Townhouse's | Melbourne North and Inner North S
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionSite Manager | Medium Density/Townhouse’s | Melbourne North and Inner North Suburbs
My client is an established builder who specializes in delivering medium density townhouse projects on brown and greenfield sites across Melbourne's Metro region.
They are a very successful business with established systems in place and a great business model that has ensured a healthy pipeline of work ready for site in 2020 and beyond.
The role on offer and what is needed:
Due to an increase of projects currently going to site, in addition to a confirmed pipeline of work, the Construction team are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to join the team delivering medium density projects from 12 - 70+ units, in addition to some smaller boutique high-end townhouse projects in Melbourne's North and Inner North suburbs.
- Supervise all work onsite for medium density projects and ensuring all OHS requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure quality of work throughout all stages of construction within the project program from the start of the project through to completion.
- Manage & negotiate with subcontractors.
- Monitor and confirm that ETS are within budgeted parameters.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the required specifications, legal requirements & meet specific council laws.
- Experience in delivering medium density projects in Melbourne/Victoria.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills across both internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for quality finished.
What you will get from this opportunity:
- An organised work environment that will provide a framework to concentrate on delivering your projects on time and on budget.
- A business that wants you to grow with the business and part of the family.
- A competitive remuneration package that will align with your experience.
- A secure long term position.
- A business that pays trades and suppliers on time.
- $90,000 - $110,000 + Super (higher depending on experience)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Brian Mackey on 03 8319 5320 or email email@example.com for more information.