Site Supervisor - Geelong - Established Builder
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client, a privately owned company are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with 2 + years volume building experience to join their Geelong team team on a permanent basis.
You will work for an established builder which will offer you a secure position within their company using your building knowledge to coordinate and manage trades ensuring your jobs are built on time and within budget.
You will have the support of a highly experienced management team that will assist you when needed.
- Supervising all work carried out on 14 - 16 jobs with a 50/50 split on doubles and singles.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on multiple job sites.
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Ensuring each home is completed in a timely manner and handed over on time and on budget
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
- Work off an IT based project management software.
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous 2 + years experience in a similar role with a volume builder.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process.
- Holder of a White card.
$90,000 - $110,000 + Super + Car
My client has an engaging, hardworking and fun culture. They understand the value of their employees, you will not be just another number.
The focus is on client satisfaction and producing a quality product. While doing so they incorporate a healthy balance of hard work and time to have fun and relax.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you. Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com