Site Manager - Kew - High End Apartment Project
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is an industry leading Builder/Developer who specialize in creating and delivering high-end Luxury Apartments in Melbourne's inner suburbs. They have a passion for creating upmarket Apartment Builds and plan to be at the forefront of building beauty in Melbourne’s affluent suburbs for years to come.
The role on offer and what is needed:
Due to an increase of projects currently going to site, in addition to a healthy pipeline of work, the Construction team are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to join the team delivering projects up to $8m - $12m+.
- Supervise all work onsite for high-end apartment projects.
- Ensure quality of work throughout all stages of construction within the project program from the start of the project through to completion.
- Manage & negotiate with subcontractors.
- Monitor and confirm that ETS are within budgeted parameters.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the required specifications, legal requirements & meet specific council laws.
What you'll need to be considered for the position:
- A track record of delivering High - End apartment projects from $8m - $12m+ in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills across both internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for high-quality finished.
What you will get from this opportunity:
- An organised work environment that will provide a framework to concentrate on your craft of building a beautiful product that will be admired for years to come.
- A team that will value your efforts and will make you part of the family in a secure position developing high - end projects.
- Work for a leading builder/developer that will enhance your career and building knowledge.
- A competitive remuneration package that will align with your experience.
Your next steps in an exciting career move:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Brian Mackey on 03 8319 5320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.