Site Manager | High End Homes and Custom Townhouses
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is an established Builder who are currently seeking a Site Manager with Custom Homes and townhouse building experience to join their team on a permanent basis in the Bayside region.
My client operates in the High End space and have been successful in delivering custom/high end projects around Melbourne's Bayside and Central region including luxury homes and high-end town house projects.
You will report into the Director and work within a team of Supervisors. You will work on high end/custom homes in a collaborative environment dealing with Architects and knowledge clients.
- Supervising all work carried out on a High End Homes and Townhouse developments with basements.
- Interpreting building plans, regulations, codes of practice, labour control and material deliveries in order to direct progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents.
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and coordinating their presence on site.
- Scheduling and coordinating trades on job sites
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Be the main point of contact for clients on site.
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary or trade qualification in building and construction or similar discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience delivering projects with basements.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
- A technical understanding of all facets of the building process
- Holder of a White card.
$100,000 - $130,000 + Super + Car
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively you can call Brian on 03 8319 5320 or email your resume to email@example.com