- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAptus Personnel are currently seeking a highly motivated Site Foreman with proven Retail Fit-out experience to play a pivotal role in the progression and success of our client’s project sites.
As a Site Foreman, reporting to the Construction Manager, you will be responsible for managing employees and sub-contractors on site to ensure each project is completed on time and at the highest quality.
- Identifying various operation phases of the project and devising strategies to ensure its completion on schedule.
- Organising trades and sub-contractors to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Managing day to day operations, solving any construction or design issues that arise and developing preventative strategies.
- Communicating with all levels of management and staff and keeping up to date with reporting.
- Experience as a Site Foreman on Retail Fit-out sites in the construction industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of OH & S safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to lead and coordinate a team to work safely on site.
For more information please contact Ian on 0410 405 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org