Site Engineer - Structural Engineer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWe are working in partnership with our client to find a Site Inspection Engineer (RBP) to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
Being part of a team that offers the opportunities to work on challenging and iconic projects that make a difference to Melbourne’s skyline. They are a leading, successful and National company with plenty of room for creativity and entrepreneurship. They believe in diversity, teamwork and that by working together they can deliver exceptional outcomes.
On the back of their growing pipeline of work, a position for a Site Engineer has become available.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing on-site engineering support doing site inspections and overseeing quality assurance and safety
- Maintaining ongoing communication with relevant Project Managers/Team Leaders, and clients when required, to ensure effective communications on matters relevant to the project.
- Contributing to the resolution of technical issues on projects and providing technical guidance to other team members providing input on risk assessments and technical review reporting.
- Ensuring installation works in the field are being undertaken in accordance with the project specification and appropriate design standards.
In order to succeed in this role, you will have at least 5 years of working experience working as a Site Engineer or Design Engineer in Australia. Experience on building construction projects will be highly regarded. Ensuring high-quality delivery of projects, excellent client-focus and sound technical know-how.
By demonstrating the above capability, you will progress your career within a progressive environment. The importance of this role means there is an attractive remuneration package on offer. Our client is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in their people.
For more info please contact Lee on 0451 990 792 or email your CV in WORD format to email@example.com