Site Engineer | Civil Construction | Contract - Perm
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Contract or Temp
Job DescriptionWhy Choose this Company
Aptus are partnering with a boutique civil contractor that are experiencing exponential growth with the Melbourne market. This contractor delivers civil projects to a range of clients including Tier-1 contractors, councils and VicRoads to ensure their diverse portfolio of work. Specialising in car parks, roundabouts, council works, intersections and large concrete projects they are proud of completing projects on-time within budget. Due to a recent tender win they are seeking a competent Site Engineer to commence on an ongoing contract with the view to go permanent.
What’s on offer?
Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will have the autonomy to run and manage site operations. This roundabout project based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne is forecasted for a 6 months timeline. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience delivering road, infrastructure or concrete works. You will be offered a vehicle for working purposes on top of your hourly.
Your day will consist of
- Organise and manage sub-contractors, plant and machinery
- Prepare and submit costings, claims and variations
- Action SWMS, ITP’s and site documentation
- Perform QA, QC and regular safety inspections
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering or similar
- Proven experience roads, capital works and kerbs projects
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proactive approach to deliver multiple tasks
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic degree qualified Site Engineer to prove themselves on an exciting inner-city project. If you feel your tasks are repetitive and want to gain exposure to all facets of civil construction, then this is the opportunity for you! Submit your cv in complete confidence to email@example.com