Senior/Lead Facade Engineer - exciting Opportunity
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur Client is known in the industry for presenting specialist engineering solutions on building structures projects. They have an impressive portfolio of notable projects and have a significant forecast of projects for the new calendar year.
They currently require the expertise of a technically competent Facade Engineer that has the ability to take a lead role on Projects, develop client relations and build the in-house capability. Offering modern offices, flexible working arrangements and a package in and around $180,000+
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Group and Directors you will take ownership of your business unit & projects and provide guidance to junior engineers and drafters. You will coordinate with architects, consultants and contractors to ensure accurate and smooth delivery of the project to client expectations. In addition, you will provide technical leadership to ensure industry-leading solutions are provided on challenging projects.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Previous Experience working on Major Facade Projects
- Significant Facade Engineering Design Experience and a drive to be at the forefront of industry best practice
- A knowledge of the VIC market
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to effectively liaise with internal team members, architects, consultants and contractor
To apply for this position please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact Lee on 0451 990 792