Senior Structural Engineer | Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a national Structural and Civil consultancy established over 50 years ago. They have a strong presence in interstate offices and require a Senior Structural Engineer to join as part of an exciting growth plan for Melbourne. The office is already well established, successfully winning mid and high-rise residential and commercial projects, education, healthcare, government and institutional buildings in Victoria and beyond.
What’s on offer:
This is a career advancing opportunity with an attractive remuneration, approximately $90,000 - $120,000 package. You will join a well-establish group who are dedicated to projecting their Melbourne profile during a very exciting period of growth. This team are extremely passionate, autonomous but offer support and training from Technical Experts in interstate offices. Additional perks include 10% Super, leave loading, paid industry memberships and use of company owned holiday homes.
Your day will consist of:
Structural design of residential, commercial, healthcare, education and Government projects. You will be using the latest software packages for structural modelling and analysis. Liaising with clients, architects and builders during meetings and site inspections. You will also act as a mentor to more junior staff.
- Structural design, analysis and modelling
- Use of RAPT, RAM Concept and ETABS
- Mentor and coordinate junior staff
- Liaise closely with interstate offices
- Communication with clients, builders and architects
Your talents will include:
- Minimum six years local consultancy experience
- Multi-storey design and solid concrete experience required
- Highly experienced in structural software packages
- Ability to manage and mentor small project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of the local market
Make it happen:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Any questions, feel free to call Siobhan on 0414 622 689. All correspondence is confidential.