Senior Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 multi-discipline consultancy. They are successfully winning high-rise residential and commercial projects nationwide, with big wins in the retail and health sector also. As a major player in infrastructure projects, they also have transport hub projects.
Having a strong presence across the globe with projects in the hundreds of millions, this group have a strong pipeline of projects ahead. Why would you choose this company? To work on some of the largest projects being delivered in the city, to have the support of one of the world’s largest consultancies and to have future career opportunities beyond your imagination.
What’s on offer:
This company offer open doors towards professional career development. You will collaborate with some of the cities best Engineers where sharing knowledge on iconic projects is part of your day. This large group has a vibrant personality with great cultural and gender diversity. They have created a supportive environment, of continuous self-learning and development. Join a global group with flexibility, support and a mature environment. The salary will be commensurate with experience, $120 - 140k package.
About the role:
This position will suit experienced Structural Engineers with a minimum of eight years local consultancy experience. You will assist the Structures team in the design, analysis and project management of high-rise RC and PT concrete and steel structures. You will report to the Discipline Manager and assist in the professional development of less experienced team members.
- End to end design and delivery of high-rise structures
- Utilising best practice on internal software packages
- Work efficiently to meet agreed deadlines, budgets and safety target
- Collaborate with and support the interstate teams
- Liaise with colleagues from other disciplines, architects, builders and clients
- Minimum eight years local consultancy experience
- High-rise RC and PT concrete design
- SpaceGass, RAM, RAPT, EABS
- A strong local network and market knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a client facing environment
Make it happen:
If you have hit the ceiling in your current role and want a global brand on your CV, then APPLY now.
All enquiries will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Please call Siobhan on 0414 622 689 or email your enquiry to email@example.com at about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.