Senior Structural Engineer | Buildings | CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This newly established Engineering Consultancy have had a very successful first year in business. They have a great CBD office with a vibrant and passionate team of Engineers and Modellers. Leveraging existing relationships, they have secured a wide variety buildings projects. This is a really exciting time for this group as they are continuing to grow and develop a strong brand in Melbourne. You will receive hands on mentoring in technical design and analysis and best practice in project management and delivery.
What’s on offer
This is a great opportunity with an attractive remuneration, up to $120,000 package. You will also have flexibility and a strong work/life balance where overtime is avoided. You will be given every opportunity to develop your career as an independent and technical engineer with a strong client facing ability. You will be using the latest software packages for structural modelling and analysis. You will also engage with clients, architects and builders during meetings and site inspections. Additional perks include pubs lunches, monthly social events, project profit share and paid gym membership.
Your day will consist of:
This position has come about due to a major project win over $100 million. The ideal Structural Engineer will have a minimum of four years local consultancy experience. You will report to two passionate and commercially astute Directors and mentor two Graduate Engineers.
- Structural design and analysis of multi storey buildings
- Use of RAPT, RAM Concept and ETABS
- Project management
- Site inspections and construction observations
- Liaising with clients and business development opportunities
Your talents will include:
- Minimum five years local consultancy experience
- Multi-storey design and strong concrete experience
- Diverse portfolio of structural design and analysis
- Strong proficiency in software but hungry for more
- Good site ability and liaison with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting start up consultancy during an exciting period of growth - why not start your application now and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.