Senior Site Manager | Commercial Construction
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
This established and well-respected Tier 3 Commercial Builder has an excellent reputation across Victoria and Western Australia. Specialising in the Education, Government, Health and Residential sectors, they are focusing on winning projects in the range of $10m - $40 million and need a Senior Site Manager who has proven experience in delivering projects of this scale to join the team.
What’s on offer:
In return for your skills and experience, you will be rewarded with a very competitive remuneration package, long-term stable employment with supportive management.
- Management of trades and any other contractors on site
- Make sure all works are carried out in accordance to the construction program and to the highest standard
- Adhere to all OH&S and general safety responsibilities
- Liaison with clients ensuring the successful delivery of projects to schedule
- A proven track record of delivering projects including Schools, University Buildings, Aged Care Developments, Government Properties
- A trade and/or tertiary qualification in Building & Construction
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Leadership qualities
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a Site Manager role would be very well regarded.
If you are interested and have the desired skill set please click "Apply Now" Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact Anthony to discuss in more detail on 0410 825 998