Senior Site Manager
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionThe Company
This established award winning Tier 2 Builder is renowned for its delivery of projects within the Commercial, Healthcare, Aged care, Education & Industrial sectors. Due to huge growth, they are looking to appoint 2 established Site Managers to their award winning team.
Working with the project manager you will be expected to work consistently with all trade and subcontractor staff, managing the site-based operations on the ground. You will need to be able to operate at a higher strategic level regarding programming whilst be able to get hands on and manage staff and subcontractors to ensure timelines and quality standards are met.
You will have:
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience across major Commercial construction projects in excess of $10m and the ability to run and manage an efficient team of foreman, trade staff and subcontractors. You will also require:
- Tertiary qualifications across a relevant construction discipline or similar experience
- Ability to manage and align detailed trade schedules and programme
- Ensure that all OHS requirements are always met on site
- Work efficiently towards project milestone deadlines
- Timely procurement of materials and equipment
Why work here?
This organisation is well known for quality, progression and culture within their business. They have minimal staff turnover and create and environment that allows for work life balance without a salary cut.
Get in touch with Ian on 0410 405 382 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.