Senior Salesforce Developer
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
My Client is a Building Repairer who serve many of Australia's leading insurers. They are dedicated to providing their customers with the highest quality service and experience and ensure they will complete any repair work with a minimum amount of stress and interruption.
What’s on offer:
Work with one on Melbourne leading insurance builders with almost 20 years in the industry. This newly created role will put you in the driver's seat of setting up new systems and process within the Salesforce software and ironing out any wrinkles in the transition. You will work in a great team environment with a fresh, fun culture.
About the role:
- You will need Senior Developer level experience with Salesforce to be considered for the role
- Strong experience and understanding with Visualforce, Apex and Lightning framework
- Well versed with Salesforce.com configurations
- Strong experience with AppExchange applications
- Ability to merge and migrate data
- Develop integration with other platforms
- IT Tertiary qualification
- Effective time management
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate technical information to the tech savvy and the layman
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job".