Senior Procurment Specialist | Insureance Builder
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
My Client is a Building Repairer who serve many of Australia's leading insurers. They are dedicated to providing their customers with the highest quality service and experience and ensure they will complete any repair work with a minimum amount of stress and interruption.
What’s on offer:
Work with one on Melbourne leading insurance builders with almost 20 years in the industry. Great team and culture with a healthy pipeline of work.
About the role:
- Relationship and Portfolio management of assigned suppliers
- Management of performance
- Coordination of supplier audits
- Analysis of performance data to contribute to strategies on utilising suppliers
- Assist with training, development and education of claims teams on how to utilise suppliers
- Assist with supplier performance ie. contract reviews
- Provide operational advice and support to claims and management teams
- 5 years local insurance industry experience, preferably in claims
- Qualification in Finance, Procurement, Legal, Risk, Data Analysis, Project Management or trade experience will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of insurance claims management
- Understanding of supply chain principles and best practice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
Make it happen:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job".