Job DescriptionThe Company:
This engineering group have long been respected for their successful delivery of projects across Community, Residential, Commercial, fit out, Hospitality, Transportation and Health. Already with a known and capable Buildings / Services team working in Melbourne’s CBD they're keen to find a natural leader for the Mechanical team to assist in the continued growth and evolution of an already healthy company. The Role:
Your role will be to provide Mechanical Services HVAC expertise, client management and leadership across a variety of Projects. You will be involved in Project Management duties as well as providing effective advice to a range of clients across different industry sectors. Assisting in the delivery of design services, identifying new opportunities and improve upon current ventures. You will gain the opportunity to work directly with clients and increase your career profile and join a steadily growing team with plenty of work. To be Considered:
How to begin your application
- 8+ Years of Experience working within a Building Services Consultancy Environment
- Experience managing multiple projects across a variety of sectors.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients and ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing, producing technical Design documentation
- Experience in residential, commercial, education or health projects would be advantageous
Successful Applications will be awarded an Attractive Salary Package, Flexible Work Options and a range of other benefits.
To begin your application please forward your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call Alan on 0410 406 703 for a confidential discussion.