Senior Hydraulic Engineer / Project Manager | Building Services| Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
This Engineering / Building Consultancy is seeking a Senior / Lead Hydraulic Engineer to join their thriving Hydraulics team. Working on large projects across the health, sports, retail, office, residential, high rise, industrial, education sectors. This role would ideally suit a Design Engineer with a firm background in design, looking to take on lead engineer responsibilities.
What’s on offer?
Successful applicants will be awarded a Competitive Package, Working in a Modern office environment. Access to genuine Training and Development opportunities. Regular Social Club activities.
Your day will consist of;
You will be involved in the design of hydraulic components on mid to large-scale projects. Participating in design reviews, you will be able to provide assurance of having personally checked any work carried out. Keeping Project Engineers updated on projects progress as necessary. You will be providing support and answering technical queries of all stakeholders. As you will have a strong technical knowledge, you will be able to mentor and provide support to Junior Engineers.
Your talents will include;
- Degree Qualifications in a Services Engineering Discipline
- 6+ years of Engineering Experience, ideally in a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy Environment.
- Firm understanding of hydraulic systems in a building environment
- Excellent consulting & communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience prioritising and meeting deadlines.
- Commercial & Risk awareness
- Involvement around preparation of fee proposals
- Ability to problem solve and find alternative / lateral solutions