Senior Fire Safety Engineer | Infrastructure / Buildings | Melbourne CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
This impressive and nationally renowned Consultancy located in Melbourne’s CBD is seeking a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to join their successful Building Services team. With strong industry presence across Infrastructure and buildings as well a solid pipeline of ongoing projects, this company are the envy of many of their competitors.
What’s on offer?
You will be offered an attractive Remuneration package, dependent obviously on technical abilities and experience. You'll also recieve a range of employee benefits. Permanent role located in Melbourne’s CBD, with an opportunity for career progression.
Your day will consist of?
As an experienced / Senior Fire Safety Engineer, you will be involved in projects from conception to completion alongside a team of leading, knowledgeable and creative engineers. Taking a consultative approach to design, construction, materials, reporting and fire briefs. You will be meeting client expectations and working on a range of projects within the Infrastructure, Tunneling, rail, health, education, retail, and hi-rise apartment sectors. You will be a key problem solver / solution finder.
Your talents will include?
- Minimally 6+ years of Consulting experience ideally on medium-large scale Australian infrastructure / transport / buildings Projects.
- A firm Understanding of the Australian BCA and Standards.
- planning and leading simulation studies (egress, smoke modelling, fire performance calculations).
- Qualifications in Fire Safety Risk and engineering, a master’s would be advantageous.
- Planning and leading simulation studies (using pedestrian and smoke modelling software)
- Experience using CFD modeling tools, fire and heat load calculations, i.e. Pathfinder, and FDS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Please email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call Alan on 0410 406 703 for a confidential discussion.
We are also looking for a Senior Fire Protection Engineer with Circa 3-6years of experience, spread the word to anyone who may be interested.