Why choose this company?
An established Melbourne Consultancy located in Melbourne’s CBD is seeking a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to join their successful Building Services team. With strong industry presence in the market, and a solid pipeline of projects, this company are the envy of many of their competitors.
What’s on offer?
You will be offered an attractive Remuneration package, dependent on technical abilities, with a range of employee benefits. Permanent role located in Melbourne’s CBD, with an opportunity for career progression.
Your day will consist of?
As an experienced / Senior Fire Safety Engineer, you will be involved in projects from conception to completion alongside a team of leading, knowledgeable and creative engineers. Taking a consultative approach to design, construction, materials, reporting and fire briefs. You will be meeting client expectations and working on a range of original projects within the health, education, retail and hi-rise apartment sectors. You will be able to utilise strong Problem-Solving skills.
Your talents will include?
How to apply?
- Minimally 6+ years of Consulting experience ideally on medium-large scale Australian Projects.
- A firm Understanding of the Australian BCA and Standards.
- Qualifications in Fire Safety Risk and engineering, a master’s would be advantageous.
- Experience using CFD modelling tools, fire and heat load calculations, i.e. Pathfinder, and FDS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Please email your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or call Alan on 0410 406 703 for a confidential discussion.
We are also looking for an Intermediate Fire Protection Engineer with Circa 3-8 years of experience, spread the word with anyone who may be interested.