Senior Estimator - Inner East Location
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur Clients Story:
My client is an established custom home builder who focuses their business in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs predominately in the knockdown rebuild, dual occ and custom home market.
Due to a strategic growth strategy, they are looking to bring on board a Senior Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis in their Eastern Suburb head office.
My client operates in the custom business building homes from $800K to $5+ million.
About the role:
You will be joining a close-knit team, dedicated to producing a quality product and experience for clients each and every time.
Estimating amazing architecturally designed homes ranging from $1-$3.5million in a company with a healthy pipeline of work.
There is a clear company vision in place, with processes that allows each employee to work towards reaching this vision with a defined purpose to their role.
- Ensure all quantities are accurate & accounted for to produce detailed bills of quantities
- Job cost analysis of budgets prior to construction
- Negotiate favourable prices for products from a range of suppliers
- Review supplier suitability for each project
- Attend project site meetings with stakeholders when required
- Produce and update budget reports on a regular basis or as required
- Liaise with Site Managers, Directors, Supervisors, subcontractors and other internal employees as the estimating contact on projects to achieve the desired outcomes
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, building surveyors and all other external consultants as required
- 4 + years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to residential builds preferably with a custom or medium density
- A tertiary qualification in Building / Construction and/or Business Management
- Strong knowledge of residential construction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
Upto $100,000 + Super
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click “apply for this job” and I will be able to discuss the opportunity in greater detail with you.
Alternatively, you can call Brian on 0410 653 932 or email your resume to email@example.com