- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
My Client is an established and well-known Architect/ Builder who has been designing unique and amazing custom homes in and around Melbourne for many years.
What’s on offer:
This is great opportunity to work on Architecturally Designed homes that are all unique and bursting with flare.
Get a great salary and work closely with industry professionals and high end clientele.
About the role:
As the Senior Estimator you will work closely with and report to the Managing Director. You will be responsible for:
- Ensure all quantities are accurate & accounted for to produce detailed bills of quantities
- Job cost analysis of budgets prior to construction
- Negotiate favourable prices for products from a range of suppliers
- Review supplier suitability for each project
- Produce and update budget reports on a regular basis or as required
- Liaise with Site Managers, Directors, Supervisors, subcontractors and other internal employees as the estimating contact on projects to achieve the desired outcomes
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, architects, engineers, building surveyors and all other external consultants as required
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to custom or one-off residential builds
- Strong knowledge of residential construction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously