Senior Structural Engineer - Infrastructure
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
This role is for a global multi-discipline group with a strong pipeline of projects across both buildings and infrastructure. They are currently working on many news-worthy projects in Melbourne and need an experienced Structural Engineer to join their infrastructure team.
What’s on offer:
This company is renowned for taking excellent care of its employees, offering unparalleled career progression opportunities and a lot of flexibility. This global group is a great name to have on your CV, and will allow you to make an impact on the future of transport in Melbourne. They are offering a package of up to $140k for the right person.
Your day will consist of:
- Design of civil structures such as bridges, retaining walls, cut and cover tunnels etc.
- Cooperating with other design teams to ensure integrity of the design
- Preparing design documentation, technical reports and specifications for clients
- Leading team members by providing technical advice and assistance
- Building and maintaining rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing projects, allocating resources, managing program and design budgets, invoicing, and managing clients
- A recognised Engineering qualification
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer, preferably within infrastructure (bridges, tunnels etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of structural analysis and design software packages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience building and maintaining rapport with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated team management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this and other opportunities across the Structural Engineering space, apply now to avoid missing out! Alternatively, call Michela on 0410 653 932 for a confidential chat.