Senior Cadastral Surveyor - Melbourne - $80-$120k
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout The Company:
An established Melbourne based consultancy are seeking a Senior Cadastral Surveyor to join their team.
With a healthy project pipeline in the subdivision space and continuous growth this is a new opportunity.
This client is well-known in the Melbourne market with a solid reputation in the Subdivision space.
- Salary ranges from $80K package to $120K package depending on experience
- Projects all over Melbourne
- Team Management – Mentor junior Surveyors
- Future Management opportunities as the business continues to grow
- Flexible working
- Smaller business giving you more exposure to clients and projects
- Project Manage your own projects
You Will Offer:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 + years in Cadastral, ideally all within Victoria but not essential.
You will ideally have mentored and managed others but this is not essential – The Victorian Cadastral experience and the drive for someone who wants a career are the key requirements here.
This role would suit:
- An experienced Cadastral Surveyor who enjoys the Cadastral work and enjoys mentoring
- Someone who is career minded and who wants progression and is looking for longevity.
- A Degree Qualified Engineering / Project Surveyor who might be looking to get back into Cadastral Surveying
- A Non-Degree Qualified Surveyor who has years of Cadastral Surveying experience and has a passion for Cadastral surveying.
Adam Lane - 0416 275 485 485