Senior BIM Technican | Buildings | Sydney CBD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Sydney
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a well established global multi-discipline consultancy. . As a major player in buildings and infrastructure projects, they have a busy portfolio of major commercial projects wins.
What’s on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large Drafting team with a strong BIM presence and a group on the front face of Digital Engineering. This group have a vibrant personality with great cultural and gender diversity. Join a global group with flexibility, support and a mature environment. The salary will be commensurate with experience, approximately $120-150k package.
Your day will consist of:
REVIT modelling of mid and high-rise towers, hospitals, retail and transport hubs. You will assist internal and interstate teams with maintaining REVIT libraries and documentation standards.
- BIM model management, BIM execution plan and
- Establish and implement BIM protocols and standards
- Assist in the development of current REVIT/BIM set up
- Liaise with and coordinate modellers from various disciplines
- Multi-discipline project delivery
Your talents will include:
- Minimum 10 years BIM experience
- Strong experience across multi-discipline project delivery
- Diverse portfolio of local buildings projects
- Quality assurance of team deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a well established group so why not start your application now and email your CV to email@example.com?
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan anytime on 0414 622 689.