Senior - Associate Structural Engineer | 2IC | 50/50 Split Design and BD
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionOur clients story:
This national Engineering Consultancy have a strong presence across Australia with strategic growth plans for Melbourne. A family friendly office who always put their employees first. Their project portfolio includes mid-sized residential and commercial projects, retail, healthcare, government and high-rise projects up to the value of $15 M.
What's on offer:
The culture of this company and team is one of a close-knit family. Moral values, strong work ethic, pride in your performance and ambitions to grow the team is felt by every team member. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities including project bonuses and future share options. Salaries will be negotiated depending on skills and experience, approximately $140-160k package.
About this role:
This position for a Senior-Associate Structural Engineer has come about due to significant growth plans for the Melbourne office. This is a true consulting role where you have an even split of business development and client management with managing the design and delivery phase. You will be acting as a 2IC to the Victorian Manager and assist them bringing in new clients and chasing project leads.
Your talents will include:
- Degree qualified, RBP/Chartership highly regarded
- Minimum 10 years consultancy experience
- Well regarded and well known in the Melbourne market
- Demonstrated ability to win work and chase new business
- Ability to mentor in post-tension design for high-rise structures
- High proficiency in ETABS, RAPT and additional software
- Strong understanding of site based challenges
Make it happen:
This is an opportunity you should not miss out on, apply today not tomorrow.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, feel free to call Siobhan on 0414 622 689. All correspondence is confidential.