Revit Drafter (Mech / Hydraulic / Fire) Building Services
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company?
This thriving Engineering Consultancy is seeking an Experienced Building Services Drafters / Designers to join their Buildings Team. Working across a broad range of sectors including retail, office, residential, high rise, industrial, health, and education. With Modern CBD Offices and Exceptional company Culture these roles will fill quickly.
What’s on offer?
An opportunity to join a great company where you will be working in Modern offices awarded with a Competitive Salary Package, with access to a range of wellness programs. Genuine Career Progression opportunities with supporting training and development programs.
Your day will consist of;
You will be involved in attending in-house design meetings, where you will be able to add value with your previous experience. Completing drafting and design work of Building services projects on retail, commercial, residential, industrial, and educational building projects. Working in a Friendly team environment you will need to be self-motivated, managing up to several projects at one time.
Your talents will include;
- Minimum 3 years of Building Services Revit Drafting Experience across Mechanical / Hydraulic / Fire in a Consulting Environment
- Firm understanding of Building Techniques, Codes, and Standards.
- Experience around any of HVAC, Hydraulic, fire protection & sprinkler design.
- Proven experience in managing workloads and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
Please forward your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Alan on 0410 406 703