REVIT Drafter | Large commercial Buildings | City fringe
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company:
Our client is a boutique Structural group delivering mid and high-rise commercial projects for almost a decade. They have a start-up feel but have well established relationships with Tier 1 builders in Melbourne. Their office is located just a few minutes outside the CBD.
What’s on offer
With the recent appointment of a new Manager comes a wave of fresh ideas and opportunities. This is a great opportunity to join an established group who are about to enter an exciting growth phase. They have a very family friendly culture with a relaxed and culturally diverse team. The salary will be commensurate with experience, but they are open minded depending on the individual.
About the role:
This role would suit a Structural Drafter who has a competent grasp of REVIT and had exposure to concrete and steel design. You will also deliver legacy projects in AutoCAD. This is an opportunity to progress into a leadership role with this group and drive the growth of their REVIT capability.
Your day will consist of:
Structural REVIT drafting and modelling of mid and high-rise commercial buildings. You will also be required to deliver AutoCAD projects.
- Structural drafting, modelling and documentation
- Creation and editing of REVIT families and libraries
- Provide REVIT training to others
- Collaborate with and support the Engineering team
Your talents will include:
- Minimum six years Structural Drafting experience
- Strong confidence in AutoCAD
- Diverse portfolio of buildings projects
- A passion for REVIT, and ambitions to learn more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply:
If you have the required experience for the position click "apply for this job" or submit your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential chat about this role, please can call Siobhan on 0414 622 689