Registered Surveyor - Queensland - East Coast - $100-$130k
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Perth
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout The Company
A leading national surveying group who work on major projects across Australia and have multiple office locations nationwide.
Offering Engineering and Cadastral Surveying solutions across a range of industries.
A leading business in the Australian market they have consistently delivered a wide range of major projects and have a very reputable name in the industry.
About The Role
Seeking a registered/Licensed Surveyor who is experienced in subdivisions and other building projects. You will be tasked with operating client facing and will be confident and experienced in managing projects and operating client facing.
Interstate applicants are welcome to apply, relocation assistance will be offered for anyone looking at moving state.
- Delivery of cadastral surveys;
- Overseeing large infrastructure projects;
- Working in multi discipline team environments
- Mentoring junior staff
- Preparation of final survey plans and reports
You will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with 2 years as a Registered Surveyor or Licensed Surveyor
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislation, systems, procedures and technology
Please send a CV coupled with recent project information to email@example.com or call me on 0416 275 485