- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAptus Personnel are a boutique recruitment company who specialise within the Built Environment. Operating throughout Australia, working alongside
an envious client list of local and international clients, we pride ourselves on providing first-class service to our clients in various sectors of design, project management and construction.
Aptus Personnel have an opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join Aptus Personnel's established team in Melbourne. You will be working on an established desk with key clients and a large database of candidates.
This position will suit an industry experienced professional who is ready to work with a reputable business within a collaborative team environment. If you feel you have a positive attitude and an engaging personality please read on...
This position does not necessarily require recruitment experience within the built environment, as you will be working alongside a team of well-rounded industry knowledge to learn from. At Aptus, through professional development and ongoing mentoring, we will assist you in becoming a successful consultant in the built environment.
To be able to continually deliver to our key clients we must provide our staff with the most comfortable working environment, a supportive structure and the highest commissions in the industry. Our consultants earn up to 50% of their personal generated revenue and have uncapped commissions with various additional bonuses.
Why join Aptus?
- We are one of few employers in our sector with the reputation we hold
- We are very busy with most clients phoning in jobs daily
- Our philosophy is to provide a quality of work rather than continually working long hours for little reward. We focus on results and client satisfaction, understanding that each team member will achieve results differently
- Our benefits, salary, commissions, bonuses and working conditions are unprecedented. Details of this will be presented during your interview
- State of the art office space, computer and fully paid iPhone will be provided from day one
- We have had 95% staff retention over the past 18 months
- Warm to hot desk with jobs to work on from day one
- Fully paid iPhone
- Remote access for speed to market and flexibility
- Career Development
- Fresh fruit weekly
- A friendly, open and fun environment
- Health and wellbeing package
Our office is located on Southbank. We are easily accessible via public transport, provide flexible working hours / conditions, provide both internal and external training programs, reward with excellent pay structures and set realistic financial targets.
How To Apply...
To be considered for this position please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org