What's on offer for you?
- Salary ranging from $130K to $170K package
- Immediate exposure to Major projects
- The chance to diversify your skills in multiple other sectors
- Sydney CBD close to everything you need
- An excellent flexible working hours scheme
- Opportunities to travel (interstate or internationally)
- On-going training and support for all staff
- Open plan office in the CBD, great team culture, team events, mixed age group
An impressive and award-winning design and engineering group based in the heart of Sydney CBD. This company has over 250 offices worldwide, they are heavily involved in a lot of Australia's major infrastructure projects. To name a few sectors, they cover Transport, Oil & Gas, Mining, Water & utilities and many more...
The positions covers:
- The development and management of systems and safety engineering management plans as required with the design teams.
- Using DOORS or a similar tool to track project requirements
- Comprehending and guiding engineering disciplines & standards, following systems engineering frameworks (OHW, Signalling, traction, civil, structural and others...)
- Managing the development and integration of Rail Systems projects, working alongside the client
- Mentoring, guidance and leading by example.
The ideal skills needed to apply:
- Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- 10 + years experience in Systems Engineering - must bring a heavy background or a large amount of exposure to Rail Systems Engineering
- An excellent understanding of the systems engineering approach to project design
- Systems and Saftey engineering standards experience - INCOSE or preferably AEO authorisation model
- Excellent communicator
Please contact Ian Willett by either sending your CV to apply or simply call for a confidential chat.
Ian Willett - Senior Consultant
0420 434 345