Project Surveyor - Senior Surveyor - Rail - Melbourne
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAn opportunity to join one of Melbourne's leading Surveying groups as a Project Surveyor working on upcoming Rail projects.
The role will offer a balance between site and office based work where you will be tasked with leading and delivering on projects.
WHATS ON OFFER FOR YOU - Senior Surveyor - Project Surveyor:
- Diverse range of projects across the Buildings sector and Urban Development space
- Client and project management exposure
- Use and training of the latest software's and surveying equipment
- Salary Ranging between $80K to $100K package
- Car - Phone - Laptop
- Options for future Senior Management
- A busy company offering stability and long-term positions
- Degree or Diploma Qualified
- Several year’s experience in the Surveying space
- As-Built - As Constructed Survey experience
- Delivery of your own projects - Preliminary surveying/Site set out across Buildings or Infrastructure - Rail
- Project and Field coordination of survey works and Sub-Divisions
- Mentoring and training junior staff/assistants
- Desirable - Full life-cycle delivery of a surveying on a Rail project.
Locations in Sydney and Melbourne they are a very well-established Surveying business with a great name in the industry.
The Melbourne location is experiencing a solid growth phase as a result of recent project wins. Currently at 6 staff, they are looking to increase this to 10 in the coming months.
Sydney location is at 60 staff and one of the largest, established Surveying groups in the country.
How To Apply: Senior Surveyor - Project Surveyor
Please apply to the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0416 275 485 to discuss.