Project Surveyor - Major Project - $140K-$160K - Melbourne
- Posted: 3 weeks ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhat's on offer:
- Earning $130,000K to $160,000K Total package
- 1 Saturday a month with the option to earn more than the above if you want more OT
- Work on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Australia
- Chance to diversify into other sectors such as Rail, Roads, Highways, Buildings, High-rise and more
- The chance to learn the latest technology - move into 3D spatial surveying
- Career progression - pure surveyor firm who have grown and grown
Interstate candidates welcomed
Why Choose this Company:
An innovative, progressive and well-known surveying group, they operate nationally but have a massive presence in Victoria. The survey team consists of Engineering, Project, and Cadastral - They deliver across Infrastructure (Buildings, Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Roads, Rail, Landfill and more) as well as infill development and subdivisions. They also have a reputable 3D Spatial team which they invite people to progress within.
What my client is looking for:
My client is open minded and looking for a range of surveyors to join the team.
The ideal candidates will have worked on Surveying from Rail, Heavy infrastructure, highways, roads, pipelines, water & buildings etc... ideally 4 + years as a rough guide
Those with underground or tunnelling experience would give a high advantage
My client uses 12D & 12D field so if you have had exposure of are competent then you will be looked upon favourably.
Please give me a call or send me your CV if keen to find out more- I will be contacting relevant candidates immediately.
Ian Willett - Civil Manager - Associate Director
0420 434 345
Please note I have multiple Surveying opportunities available. If this role isn’t quite right, no problem, please apply and I will be happy to contact you about other roles better matched.