Project Manager - Water - Sewer - Melbourne
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
Aptus are partnering with a national and well-known Civil Contractor who work on a range of civil projects.
They can offer a diverse project portfolio and healthy project pipeline.
A leading tier 2 contractor the salary will be $120,000-165,000 base (Circa) + Car, depending on the individual.
What’s on offer?
With over 400 employees the business has secured a strong pipeline of work for staff to develop their career path.
Due to recent projects wins, they now require a capable Project Manager to manages and install Water reticulation systems, as well as Gas and Sewer infrastructure.
You will plan and schedule pipe laying, water quality testing and connection of running water, coupled with managing the relationship and process between all stakeholders, including water authorities and deal directly with the client.
Your day will consist of
- Financial oversight and resource planning
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Daily planning and scheduling
- Manage programme and delivery
- Management and adjustment of contract and construction variations
- Ensure safety, construction activities are being complied with standards
- Interpret and input into design plans and specifications
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- Proven experience on water infrastructure, sewer, water mains, pump stations etc
- Manage conflicting priorities in a pressured environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam on 0416 275 485 to discuss in more detail.