Project Manager | Upper Tier 2 Builder
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: Melbourne
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Our client is a well-established and reputable builder who, over the last 40 years has maintained a proven track record for delivering intricate design-led projects to a notable high standard.
This organisation is best known for producing Commercial, Education, Aged Care, Mixed-used & Healthcare projects up to $120M in value.
The combination of large scale, interesting projects, a genuine team environment and their work hard, play hard culture that makes this company such a great place to work.
What’s on offer:
- Up to $250k package
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning business that promotes from within, with an opportunity to move into a CM role
- Deliver projects up to $120m with continued work for the future
- Flexible working
Your day will consist of/Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible for the safe & timely delivery of flagship new build projects ranging from $40m - $120m in Melbourne.
As the Project Manager, you will be tasked with the overall management and delivery of the project; full accountability for budget management and control, procurement, management of delivery team and contractors.
- Clients, subcontractors and stakeholders management
- Report writing
- Managing, motivating and providing support and guidance to the teams, including CA’s coordinators, graduates and undergraduates.
- Consistent liaison with internal teams and external consultants
- Deriving the best outcomes /solutions for both the project and subcontractors to ensure quality, programme, cost and Health and Safety are not compromised to ensure the Clients expectations are realised.
- Construction Project Management experience delivering new build Commercial Offices with 8+ levels, from inception to completion
- Experience working for Melbourne based Tier 2 or Tier 1 builder, with a proven stable career history
How to apply:
For more information please call Ian Bond on 0410 405 382 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.