Project Manager - Subdivisions - Melbourne
- Posted: 1 week ago
- Location: VIC Other
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
Job DescriptionWhy choose this company
A brand that has been established for 20 years, our client is well-established in the Victorian market.
They are renowned for producing quality civil construction projects specialising in large scale urban development projects (subdivisions)
Due to recent projects wins an opening has become available for an experienced Project Manager that has a background in subdivisions or capital works.
A leading Tier 2 contractor located in the inner city of Melbourne, with on-site parking access and easy commute to other locations in Melbourne.
What’s on offer?
Our client is recognised for having a high retention rate and offer structured training programs, user-friendly internal systems and ongoing support for all staff to succeed.
With a healthy project Pipeline in place and recent growth in the subdivision space they have a Project Manager opportunity available as a result of organic growth
Your day will consist of
- Financial oversight, budget control and reporting
- Day to day management of Subdivision projects
- Resource planning including staff, sub-contractors, plant and machinery
- Mentoring and guiding engineer’s including review of design plans
- Ensuring and actioning client variations to the programme
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager (Subdivisions)
- Strong background in civil construction, roads and bulk-earthworks
- Strong financial skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- IT proficiency such as MS project
E-mail your resume in confidence to email@example.com or call me on 0416 275 485 to discuss the details.
I have a range or Project Manager opportunities available, if this role isn't for you, please call to discuss alternatives.